Black Fire Pass was the third scenario added to the game, it made it's debut in Game Update 0.12 and features a battle for control of Runes within the crumbled majesty of Dwarf towers.
- Grab runes from your enemies and bring them to your tower.
- Defend your runes once you have secured them.
- Each kill grants up to 5 points.
- The first team to reach 250 points or the highest score within 15 minutes is the winner.
- Holding three runes in your tower grants you a large amount of points over time.
- Each tower can hold up to three runes.
Black Fire Pass features three towers, one per team, and each containing a Dwarf statue holding a single rune. At the center of the map is an open plaza where a fourth rune spawns at the beginning of the game.
The main challenge of the map is to capture and hold three runes at your team’s tower. The longer you hold all three, the more points your team gets! Bonus points are also awarded for killing enemy players, but that’s a slow route to victory. The first team to amass 250 points or the team with the most points after 15 minutes wins the game.
|Arena • Black Fire Pass • Garden of Morr • Mourkain Temple • The Pyramid of Settra • Tutorial|