Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You can choose your Hero when you start a scenario or whenever you die.
- Make sure you choose your Hero before you hit Respawn.
- Hit the Respawn button once it becomes active to rejoin the battle.
- Certain Heroes are free every week. If you like a Hero, buy it in the store via Gems or Gold and be able to use them forever!
- Like your Hero and want to show off how powerful you are? Buy a skin variant from the store!
- Most Heroes have several skin variants that can be purchased on the store.
- Completing a scenario will give you experience and gold for participating. Winners get the most though, so go out there and win!
- Teamwork is important. Use chat to coordinate and stick together.
- Experience earned in scenarios will level your account over time. This will unlock Mastery points to customize your Heroes.
- Tactics and Alternate Abilities are ways to tailor Heroes to your liking.
- Up to 3 Masteries may be slotted in each Hero's loadout.
- The Hero selection screen in scenarios tells you if any Masteries are slotted.
- Each Hero plays differently. Learn how their abilities work together to become a master.
- Some Heroes have abilities that will stack or aid your group. Knowing how Heroes work together will make your team better.
- Each Hero has five abilities on different cooldown timers. The more powerful abilities will have longer cooldowns.
- Learn your cooldown cadence and you'll be setting up ability combos in no time.
- More than one of the same Hero on your team? Coordinate your ability cooldowns for maximum effect and damage!
- No developers were harmed in the making of this game. (Physically that is… mentally… well…)
- You don't have to go into battle alone. Friend some players and group up ahead of time.
- Dying a lot? Don't worry, even the most skilled pros die a lot.